Salivary Diagnostics has come a long way since our first blog post in 2016! There have been great strides made in research that have expanded the knowledge base and acceptance of salivary testing throughout all types of healthcare specialties. This especially applies to the awareness and importance of the oral-systemic connection. More and more medical and dental professionals are joining forces to offer their patients the best possible care using salivary diagnostic testing. Trends in Salivary Testing is a great place for our network of OralDNA® providers to share their knowledge, insight, case studies, and passion to improve patient care to help inspire others in their fields.
Check out our 7 most viewed blogs from the past 7 years below:
- Definition: CLIA certified? CAP accredited? What does this mean?
- Probiotics and Prebiotics are necessary for Dental Health
- Systemic Inflammation, Elevated hs-CRP, and Oral Bacterial Pathogens Decrease After Two Years of Natural Dental Health Treatments: A Case Study
- “Biohacking” Our Genes Using Celsus One™ and Nrf2 Activation
- Life & Death and a Saliva Test
- Managing Atherosclerotic Disease: Medical and Dental Collaboration- The New Standard of Care
- Classic Periodontal Disease Reaches Remission
Win this OralDNA® bundle of goodies!
For your chance to win: Follow us on Instagram, “Like” our Birthday Giveaway post, and comment which OralDNA® test is your favorite and why. One winner will be drawn on Friday, October 6th at 12pm CST.